257. Inhibition of Bacterial Adhesion on Nanotextured Stainless Steel 316L by Electrochemical Etching (with Y. Jang, W.-T. Choi, C. T. Johnson, A. J. Garcia, P. M. Singh, V. Breedveld, and J. A. Champion), ACS Biomaterials Science & Engineering, ACS Biomaterials Science & Engineering, 4, 90-97 (2018).
249. Fabrication of Amphiphobic Softwood and Hardwood by Treatment with Non-Fluorinated Chemicals (with Z. Tang, L. Xie, and V. Breedveld), Wood Science and Technology, 51, 97-113 (2017).
250. Hydrophobicity and Improved Localized Corrosion Resistance of Grain Boundary Etched Stainless Steel in Chloride-Containing Environment (with W. T. Choi, K. Oh, P. M. Singh, V. Breedveld), J. Electrochem. Soc., 164, C61-C65 (2017).
251. Electronic Field Effect Tuning of the Electronic Properties of Fluorinated Epitaxial Graphene (with K. D. McAllister, M. D. Williams, and S. D. Sherpa), J. Vac. Sci. Technol. B, 35(2), 021207-1 (2017).
252. Cellulose-Based Materials: Plasma Modification (with Z. Tang and V. Breedveld), Encyclopedia of Plasma Technology, Taylor & Francis, 2017, pp. 259-268.
253. Two-Step Process to Create “Roll-Off” Superamphiphobic Paper Surfaces (with L. Jiang, Z. Tang, R. M. Clinton, and V. Breedveld), ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 9, 9195-9203 (2017).
254. Fabrication of Non-fluorinated Hydrophilic-Oleophobic Stainless Steel Mesh for Oil-Water Separation (with L. Jiang, Z. Tang, K. J. Park-Lee, and V. Breedveld), Separation and Purification Technology, 184, 394-403 (2017).
255. Mechanical Durability of Liquid Repellent Coatings (with L. Jiang, K. J. Park-Lee, R. M. Clinton, Z. Tang, and V. Breedveld), Surface and Coatings Technology, 328, 182-191 (2017).
256. Creation of Wettability Contrast Patterns on Metallic Surfaces via Pen Drawn Masks (with W. T. Choi, X. Yang, and V. Breedveld), Applied Surface Sci., 426, 1241 (2017).
246. Effect of Chain Length on the Wetting Properties of Alkyltrichlorosilane Coated Cellulose-Based Paper (with Z. Tang, H. Li, and V. Breedveld), Cellulose, 23, 1401-1413 (2016).
247. Wettability Control of Stainless Steel Surfaces via Evolution of Intrinsic Grain Structures (with W-T. Choi, K. Oh, P. Singh, and V. Breedveld), J. Materials Science, 51, 5196-5206 (2016).
248. Fabrication of Highly Amphiphobic Paper Using Pulp Debonder (with L. Jiang, Z. Tang, R. M. Clinton, and V. Breedveld), Cellulose, 23, 3885-3899 (2016).
240. Chemical Etching and Patterning of Copper, Silver, and Gold Films at Low Temperatures (with T.-S. Choi), ECS J. Solid State Sci. and Technol., 4, N3084 (2015).
241. Etching of Ag and Au Films in CH4-Based Plasmas at Low Temperature (with T.-S. Choi), J. Vac. Sci. Technol. B, 33, 012202-1 (2015).
242. Layers of Experiments with Adaptive Combined Design (with S. Kim, H. Kim, J.C. Lu, M. J. Casciato, M. A. Grover, R. W. Lu, and X. Wang), Naval Research Logistics, 62, 127 (2015).
243. Fabrication of Oleophobic Paper with Tunable Hydrophilicity by Treatment with Non-fluorinated Chemicals (with Z. Tang and V. Breedveld), J. Materials Chem. A, 3, 14651 (2015).
244. Modification of Paper/Cellulose Surfaces to Control Liquid Wetting and Adhesion (with V. Breedveld), Advances in Contact Angle, Wettability and Adhesion, Vol 2, K. L. Mittal, ed., pp. 365-377, Scrivener Publishing LLC, 2015.
245. Creation of Superhydrophobic Wood Surfaces by Plasma Etching and Thin Film Deposition (with L. Xie, Z. Tang, L. Jiang, and V. Breedveld), Surface & Coatings Technology, 281, 125-132 (2015).
237. Detection of ppb ozone Using a Dispersive Surface Acoustic Wave Reflective Delay Line with Integrated Reference Signal (with R. S. Westafer, G. Levitin, M. H. Bergin, and W. D. Hunt), Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 192, 406 (2014).
238. Local Work Function Measurements of Plasma-fluorinated Epitaxial Graphene (with S. D. Sherpa, J. Kunc, Y. Hu, G. Levitin, W. A. de Heer, and C. Berger), Appl. Physics Lett., 104, 081607 (2014).
239. Chemical Bonding of Partially Fluorinated Graphene (with S. Zhou, S. D. Sherpa, and A. Bongiorno), J. Phys. Chemistry C, 118 26402 (2014).
229. Hysteresis Controlled Water Droplet Splitting on Superhydrophobic Paper (with L. Li and V. Breedveld), Colloid & Polymer Sci., 291, 417 (2013).
230. Effect of Growth Morphology on the Electronic Structure of Epitaxial Graphene on SiC (with M. D. Williams), Graphene, 2, 55 (2013).
231. Mechanistic Considerations in Plasma-Assisted Etching of Ag and Au Thin Films (with T.-S. Choi and G. Levitin), ECS J. Solid State Sci. Technol., 2(6), P275 (2013).
232. Design and Fabrication of Superamphiphobic Paper Surfaces (with L. Li and V. Breedveld), ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 5, 5381 (2013).
233. Initial Experimental Design Methodology Incorporating Expert Conjecture, Prior Data, and Engineering Models for Deposition of Iridium Nanoparticles in Supercritical Carbon Dioxide (with M. J. Casciato, J. T. Vastola, J. C. Lu, and M. A. Grover), Industrial & Eng. Chem. Research, 52, 9645 (2013).
234. A Framework for Initial Experimental Design in the Presence of Competing Prior Knowledge (with J. T. Vastola, J. C. Lu, M. J. Casciato, and M. A. Grover), Journal of Quality Technology, 45, 1 (2013).
235. Low Temperature Cu Etching Using CH4-Based Plasmas (with T.-S. Choi and G. Levitin), ECS J. Solid State Sci. Technol., 2, P506 (2013).
236. Creation of Low Hysteresis Superhydrophobic Paper by Deposition of Hydrophilic Diamond-Like Carbon Films (with L. Li, S. Roethel, and V. Breedveld), Cellulose, 20, 3219 (2013).
220. Temperature Effects and Optical Emission Spectroscopy Studies of Hydrogen Plasma-Based Etching of Copper (with F. Wu and G. Levitin), J. Electrochem. Soc., 159, H121 (2012).
221. Photoelectron Spectroscopy Studies of Plasma-Fluorinated Epitaxial Graphene (with S. D. Sherpa, S. A. Paniagua, G. Levitin, S. R. Marder and M. D. Williams), J. Vac. Sci. Technol. B, 30(2), 021203 (2012).
222. Tunable Bands in Biased Multilayer Epitaxial Graphene (with M. D. Williams, D. K. Samarakoon and X.-Q. Wang), Nanoscale, 4, 2962 (2012).
223. Controlling the Properties of Silver Nanoparticles Deposited on Surfaces Using Supercritical Carbon Dioxide for Surface-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy, (with M. J. Casciato, G. Levitin, and M. A. Grover), J. Nanoparticle Res., 14, 836 (2012).
224. Robust Superhydrophobic Surfaces Prepared with Epoxy Resin and Silica Nanoparticles (with Y. Xiu, Y. Liu, B. Balu and C. P. Wong, IEEE Trans. Components, Packaging and Mfg. Technol., 2, 395 (2012).
225. Synthesis of Cu2ZnSnS4 Micro- and Nanoparticles via a Continuous-Flow Supercritical Carbon Dioxide Process (with M. J. Casciato, G. Levitin and M. A. Grover), Chemistry and Sustainability (ChemSusChem) Communications, 5, 1186 (2012).
226. Optimization of a Carbon Dioxide-Assisted Nanoparticle Deposition Process Using Sequential Experimental Design with Adaptive Design Space (with M. J. Casciato, S. Kim, J. C. Lu, and M. A. Grover), Industr. & Eng. Chem. Research, 51, 4363 (2012).
227. Creation of Superhydrophobic Stainless Steel Surfaces by Acid Treatments and Hydrophobic Film Deposition (with L. Li and V. Breedveld), ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 4, 4549 (2012).
228. Effect of the Polarity of Carbon-fluorine Bonds on the Work Function of Plasma-fluorinated Epitaxial Graphene (with S. Sherpa and G. Levitin), Appl. Phys. Lett., 101, 111602 (2012).
215. Mechanistic Considerations of Low Temperature Hydrogen-Based Plasma Etching of Cu (with F. Wu and G. Levitin), J. Vac. Sci. Technol. B, 29, 011013 (2011).
216. Directional Mobility and Adhesion of Water Drops on Patterned Superhydrophobic Surfaces (with B. Balu, A. D. Berry, K. T. Patel, and V. Breedveld), J. Adhesion Sci. Technol., 25, 627 (2011).
217. SiO2 Etching with Aqueous HF: Design and Development of a Laboratory-Scale Integrated Wet Etch/Dry Reactor (with A. A. Pande and D. S. Mui), IEEE Trans. Semiconductor Manufacturing, 24, 104 (2011).
218. Surface Reactions in Microelectronics Process Technology (with G. Levitin), Annu. Rev. Chem. Biomol. Eng., 2, 14.1-14.26 (2011).
219. Surface-modified ZnSe Waveguides for Label-free Infrared Attenuated Total Reflection Detection of DNA Hybridization (with C. S. Riccardi and B. Mizaikoff), Analyst, 136, 4906 (2011).
210. Patterning of Cu Films by a Two-Step Plasma Etching Process at Low Temperature (with F. Wu and G. Levitin), J. Electrochem. Soc., 157, H474 (2010).
211. Mechanically Robust Superhydrophobicity on Hierarchically Structured Si Surfaces (with Y. Xiu, Y. Liu and C. P. Wong), Nanotechnology, 21, 1 (2010).
212. Silicon Surface Structure-Controlled Oleophobicity (with Y. Liu, Y. Xiu, and C. P. Wong), Langmuir, 26, 8908 (2010).
213. Formulation of Selective Etch Chemistries for Silicon Dioxide-Based Films (with A. Pande and G. Levitin), J. Electrochem. Soc., 157, G147 (2010).
214. Low-Temperature Etching of Cu by Hydrogen-Based Plasmas (with F. Wu and G. Levitin), ACS Appl. Matls. Interfaces, 2, 2175 (2010).
204. Superhydrophobic Optically Transparent Silica Films Formed with a Eutectic Liquid (with Y. Xiu, F. Xiao, and C. P. Wong), Thin Solid Films, 517, 1610 (2009).
205. Photoresist Removal Using Alternative Chemistries and Pressures (with I. Song, C. Timmons, and G. Levitin), Solid State Phenom., 145-146, 303 (2009).
206. Tunability of the Adhesion of Water Drops on a Superhydrophobic Paper Surface via Selective Plasma Etching (with B. Balu, J.-S. Kim, and V. Breedveld), J. Adhesion Sci. Technol., 23, 361 (2009).
207. UV-Resistant and Superhydrophobic Self-Cleaning Surfaces Using Sol-Gel Processes (with Y. Xiu and C. P. Wong), Superhydrophobic Surfaces, ed. By A. Carre and K. L. Mittal, Koninklijke Brill NV, Leiden, 2009, pp. 297-307.
208. Design of Superhydrophobic Paper/Cellulose Surfaces via Plasma Enhanced Etching and Deposition (with B. Balu, J. S. Kim, and V. Breedveld), Contact Angle, Wettability and Adhesion, Vol. 6, ed. By A. Carre and K. L. Mittal, Koninklijke Brill NV, Leiden, 2009, pp. 235-249.
209. Patterning of Superhydrophobic Paper to Control the Mobility of Micro-Liter Drops for Two-Dimensional Lab-on-Paper Applications (with B. Balu, A. D. Berry, and V. Breedveld), Lab on a Chip, 9, 3066 (2009).
196. Fabrication of “Roll-off” and “Sticky” Superhydrophobic Cellulose Surfaces via Plasma Processing (with B. Balu and V. Breedveld), Langmuir, 24, 4785 (2008).
197. Dissolution and Swelling Behavior of Plasma-Polymerized Polyethylene Glycol-Like Hydrogel Films for use as Drug Delivery Resrervoirs (with S. C. Pathak), ECS Transactions, 6(20), 1 (2008).
198. Plasma-Deposited Fluorocarbon Films: Insulation Material for Microelectrodes and Combined Atomic Force Microscopy – Scanning Electrochemical Microscopy Probes (with J. Wiedemair, B. Balu, J-S Moon, B. Mizaikoff and C. Kranz), Anal. Chem., 80, 5260 (2008).
199. UV and Thermally Stable Superhydrophobic Coatings from Sol-Gel Processing (with Y. Xiu and C. P. Wong), J. Colloid Int. Sci., 326, 465 (2008).
200. Relationship Between Work of Adhesion and Contact Angle Hysteresis on Superhydrophobic Surfaces (with Y. Xiu, L. Zhu, and C. P. Wong), J. Phys. Chem. C, 112, 11403 (2008).
201. Photoresist and Fluorocarbon Postplasma Etch Residue Removal Using Electrochemically Generated Radical Anions (with C. L. Timmons), J. Electrochem. Soc., 155, H771 (2008).
202. Superhydrophobic and Low Light Reflectivity Silicon Surfaces Fabricated by Hierarchical Etching (with Y. Xiu, S. Zhang, V. Yelundur, A. Rohatgi, and C. P. Wong), Langmuir, 24, 10421 (2008).
203. UV-Resistant and Superhydrophobic Self-Cleaning Surfaces Using Sol-Gel Processes (with Y. Xiu and C. P. Wong), J. Adhes. Sci. Technol., 22, 1907 (2008).
189. Plasma Etching of Copper Films at Low Temperature (with P. A. Tamirisa, G. Levitin, and N. S. Kulkarni), Microelectronic Eng., 84, 105 (2007).
190. The Growth of Carbon Nanotube Stacks in the Kinetics-Controlled Regime (with L. Zhu, J. Xu, F. Xiao, H. Jiang, and C. P. Wong), Carbon, 45, 344 (2007).
191. XPS Investigation of Nafion® Membrane Degradation (with C. Chen, G. Levitin, and T. Fuller), J. Power Sources, 169, 288 (2007).
192. Transport Behavior of Atomic Layer Deposition Precursors Through Polymer Masking Layers: Influence on Area Selective Atomic Layer Deposition (with A. Sinha and C. L. Henderson), J. Vac. Sci. Technol. B, 25, 1721 (2007).
193. Hierarchical Silicon Etched Structures for Controlled Hydrophobicity/Superhydrophobicity (with Y. Xiu, L. Zhu, and C. P. Wong), Nano Lett., 7, 3388 (2007).
194. Mid-Infrared Chemical Sensors Utilizing Plasma-Deposited Fluorocarbon Membranes (with G. T. Dobbs, B. Balu, C. Young, C. Kranz, and B. Mizaikoff), Anal. Chem., 79, 9566 (2007).
195. Ferroelectric Fatigue Endurance of Bi4-xLaxTi3O12 Thin Films Explained in Terms of X-Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy (with Simoes, Riccardi, Cavalcante, Longo, Varela, and Mizaikoff), J. Appl. Phys., 101, 084112 (2007).
173. Growth and Electrical Characterization of High-aspect-ratio Carbon Nanotube Arrays (with L. Zhu, J. Xu, Y. Xiu, Y. Sun, and C. P. Wong), Carbon, 44, 253 (2006).
174. A Rapid Growth of Aligned Carbon Nanotube Films and High-Aspect-Ratio Arrays (with L. Zhu, J. Xu, Y. Xiu, and C. P. Wong), J. Electron. Mat., 35, 195 (2006).
175. Water and Moisture Uptake by Plasma Polymerized Thermoresponsive Hydrogel Films (with P. A. Tamirisa), Macromolecules, 39, 7092 (2006).
176. Plasma Polymerized Hydrogel Thin Films (with P. Tamirisa and J. Koskinen), Thin Solid Films, 515, 2618 (2006).
177. Comparison of Nitrided HfO2 Films Deposited in O2 and N2O by Direct Liquid Injection CVD (with Q. Luo, I. Dragomir-Cernatescu, R. Snyder, and W. Rees), J. Electrochem. Soc., 153, F1 (2006).
178. Effect of Oxidant on Downstream Microwave Plasma Enhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition of Hafnium Oxynitride Films (with Q. Luo and W. Rees), Chemical Vapor Deposition, 12, 181 (2006).
179. Photoresist and Residue Removal Using Gas-expanded Liquids (with I. Song, M. Spuller, and G. Levitin), J. Electrochem. Soc., 153, G314 (2006).
180. Well-Aligned Open-Ended Carbon Nanotube Architectures: An Approach for Device Assembly (with L. Zhu, Y. Sun, and C. P. Wong), Nanolett., 6, 243 (2006).
181. Monitoring Carbon Nanotube Growth by Formation of Nanotube Stacks and Investigation of the Diffusion-Controlled Kinetics (with L. Zhu and C. P. Wong), J. Phys. Chem. B 110, 5445 (2006).
182. Area-Selective ALD of Titanium Dioxide Using Lithographically Defined Poly(methyl methacrylate) Films (with A. Sinha and C. L. Henderson), J. Electrochem. Soc., 153, G465 (2006).
183. Photoresist and Etch Residue Removal: Effect of Surface Energy and Interfacial Tension (with G. Levitin and C. Timmons), J. Electrochem. Soc., 153, G712 (2006).
184. Electrowetting of Aligned Carbon Nanotube Films (with L. Zhu, J. Xu, Y. Xiu, Y. Sun, and C. P. Wong), J. Phys. Chem. B, 110, 15945 (2006).
185. Sorption and Desorption Behaviors of Hexadecane Vapors in Plasma Deposited Fluorocarbon Films Using a Quartz Crystal Microbalance (with S. Vaswani and J. Koskinen), J. Vac. Sci. Technol., A24, 1737 (2006).
186. A Top Surface Imaging Method Using Area Selective ALD on Chemically Amplified Polymer Photoresist Films (with A. Sinha and C. Henderson), Electrochem. Solid State Lett., 9, G330 (2006).
187. Area Selective Atomic Layer Deposition of Titanium Dioxide: Effect of Precursor Chemistry” (with A. Sinha and C. Henderson), J. Vac. Sci. Technol., B24, 2523 (2006).
188. Biomimetic Creation of Hierarchical Surface Structures by Combining Colloidal Self-Assembly and Au Sputter Deposition (with Y. Xiu, L. Zhu, and C. P. Wong), Langmuir, 22, 9676 (2006).
163. Ionic Conductivity of Elevated Pressure TMAHCO3/MeOH/CO2 Mixtures (with G. Levitin), Electrochem. Solid State Lett., 8, G23 (2005).
164. Evaluating Photoresist Dissolution, Swelling, and Removal with an In Situ Film Refractive Index and Thickness Monitor (with M. Spuller and R. Perchuk), J. Electrochem. Soc., 152, G40 (2005).
165. Surface Modification of Paper and Cellulose by Plasma-Assisted Deposition of Fluorocarbon Films (with S. Vaswani and J. Koskinen), Surface & Coatings Technology, 195, 121 (2005).
166. Through-plane Uniformity of Optical Anisotropy in Spin-coated Biphenyl Dianhydride-p-phenylenediamine Films (with J. Diao), Thin Solid Films, 483, 226 (2005).
167. Refractive Index Measurements of Films with Biaxial Symmetry. 1. Determination Complex Refractive Indices Using Polarized Reflectance/Transmittance Ratio (with J. Diao), J. Phys. Chem. B, 109, 12800 (2005).
168. Refractive Index Measurements of Films with Biaxial Symmetry. 2. Determination Of Film Thickness and Refractive Indices Using Polarized Transmission Spectra In the Transparent Wavelength Range, J. Phys. Chem. B, 109, 12819 (2005).
169. Compatibility of High Pressure Cleaning Mixtures with a Porous Low Dielectric Constant Film: A Positronium Annihilation Lifetime Spectroscopic Study (with S. Myneni, H.-G. Pen, and D. W. Gidley), J. Vac. Sci. Technol., B23, 1463 (2005).
170. Post Plasma Etch Residue Removal Using CO2-Based Mixtures: Mechanistic
Considerations (with S. Myneni), J. Electrochem. Soc., 152, G757 (2005).
171. Superhydrophobicity on Two-Tier Rough Surfaces Fabricated by Controlled Growth of Aligned Carbon Nanotube Arrays Coated with Fluorocarbon (with L. Zhu, Y. Xiu, J. Xu, P. A. Tamirisa, and C. P. Wong), Langmuir, 21, 11208 (2005).
172. Aligned Carbon Nanotube Stacks by Water-Assisted Selective Etching (with L. Zhu, Y. Xiu, and C. P. Wong), Nano Lett., 5, 2641 (2005).
156. Deposition and Characterization of Zirconium Tin Titanate Thin Films as a Potential High-k Material for Electronic Devices (with E. L. Mays and W. S. Rees, Jr.), J. Crystal Growth, 261, 309 (2004).
157. Transport Considerations in the Plasma-Assisted Oxidation of Copper Films (with Y. Li), J. Electrochem. Soc., 151, G40 (2004).
158. Phase Behavior and Modeling of CO2/Methanol/Tetramethylammonium Bicarbonate and CO2/Methanol/Tetramethylammonium Bicarbonate/Water Mixtures at High Pressures (with G. Levitin, D. Bush, and C. A. Eckert), J. Chem. Eng. Data, 49, 599 (2004).
159. Post Plasma Etch Residue Removal Using CO2-TMAHCO3 Mixtures: Comparison of Single-Phase and Two-Phase Mixtures (with G. Levitin and S. Myneni), J. Electrochem. Soc., 151, G380 (2004).
160. Use of Angle-Resolved XPS to Determine Depth Profiles Based on Fick’s Second Law of Diffusion: Description of Method and Simulation Study (with J. Diao), J. Electron Spectroscopy and Related Phenom., 135, 87 (2004).
161. Electrochemical Cleaning of Post-Plasma Etch Fluorocarbon Residues Using Reductive Radical Anion Chemistry (with C. Timmons), Electrochem. Solid-State Lett., 7, G302 (2004).
162. Patterning via Surface Monolayer Initiated Polymerization: A Study of Surface Initiator Photoreaction Kinetics (with K. McCoy, C. Henderson, and L. Tolbert), J. Vac. Sci. Technol., B22, 3503 (2004).
151. A Century of Dielectric Science and Technology (with R. L. Opila), J. Electrochem. Soc., 150 (1), 1 (2003).
152. Removal of Resist Materials Using Acetic Acid (with K. L. Chavez), J. Electrochem. Soc., 150 (4), G284 (2003).
153. Reactions Between CO2 and Tetramethylammonium Hydroxide in Cleaning Solutions (with G. Levitin and S. Myneni), Electrochem. Solid-State Lett, 6, G101 (2003).
154. Incomplete Wetting of Nanoscale Thin-Film Structures (with M. L. Spuller), J. Electrochem. Soc., 150, G476 (2003).
155. Post-Plasma-Etch Residue Removal Using CO2-Based Fluids (with S. Myneni), J. Electrochem. Soc., 150, G744 (2003).
149. Plasma Etching of Thick Polynorbornene Layers for Electronic Packaging Applications (with Y. Li), J. Vac. Sci. Technol., B20, 2007 (2002).
150. Moisture Absorption Studies of Fluorocarbon Films Deposited from Pentafluoroethane and Octafluorocyclobutane Plasmas (with R. Tanikella, S. Agraharam, S. A. Bidstrup-Allen, and P. A. Kohl), J. Electron. Mater., 31, 1096 (2002).
142. Enhancement of IPA-based Photoresist Removal by the Addition of Aqueous Alkaline Solutions (with T. Kamal), J. Vac. Sci. Technol. 19, 461 (2001).
143. Comparison of Plasma Chemistries and Structure-Property Relationships of Fluorocarbon Films Deposited from Octafluorocyclobutane and Pentafluoroethane Monomers (with S. Agraharam, P. A. Kohl, and S. Bidstrup Allen), J. Vac. Sci. Technol. B19, 439 (2001).
144. Electrical Properties and Temperature-Humidity Studies of Fluorocarbon Films Deposited from Pentafluoroethane/Argon Plasmas (with S. Agraharam, P. A. Kohl, and S. Bidstrup Allen), J. Electrochem. Soc. 148, F102 (2001).
145. A Bergman Cyclization Approach to Polymers for Thin-Film Lithography (with X. Chen, L. M. Tolbert, and C. Henderson), Macromolecules 34, 4104 (2001).
146. Polymer Pattern Film Formation on SiO2 Surfaces Using Surface Monolayer Initiated Polymerization (with X. Chen, J. Ruhe, L. M. Tolbert, and C. Henderson), J. Vac. Sci. Technol. B19, 2013 (2001).
147. A Novel Method of Etching Copper Oxide Using Acetic Acid (with K. Chavez), J. Electrochem. Soc., 148, G640 (2001).
148. Ion Implanted Photoresist Removal Using Water/Carbon Dioxide Mixtures at Elevated Temperature and Pressure (with K. Chavez), J. Vac. Sci. Technol. B19, 2144 (2001).
138. Amorphous Hydrogenated Carbon Film Formation from Benzene by Electron Cyclotron Resonance Chemical Vapor Deposition (with X. Chen, Z. Ning, and L. Tolbert), J. Vac. Sci. Technol., A18, 68 (2000).
139. Removal of Novolac-based Photoresist Films Using Low Molecular Weight Alcohols (with T. Kamal), in ”Cleaning Technology in Semiconductor Device Manufacturing” ed. By R. Novak, J. Ruzyllo, and T. Hattori, The Electrochem. Soc., 2000, p. 235.
140. Thermal Stability of Fluorocarbon Films Deposited from Pentafluoroethane/Argon Plasmas (with S. Agraharam, P. A. Kohl, and S. Bidstrup Allen), J. Electrochem. Soc., 147, 2665 (2000).
141. Photoresist Removal Using Low Molecular Weight Alcohols (with T. Kamal), J. Electrochem. Soc., 147, 2749 (2000).